How to Gain Weight?
1. Don't let over 4 hours go by without eating. Our body needs a continuous supply of energy since it's always on. For example our heart is always beating, blood is always circulating, when we make even smallest of movements your bones and muscles are moving).
2. When we don’t eat for long time or skip meals, we deny our body the energy it requires to keep on going.
3. As a result our body receives this energy from what it already accumulated like from our muscles and fat.
4. The best way to prevent our body from losing any important tissue is to consistently eat regular meals and if we are trying to gain new muscle tissues, then meal timing is very critical.
5. Sometimes we feel like if we "eat like crazy", it will help in gaining weight or if we eat one big meal a day and consider that "eating a lot", it won’t work either. A steady stream of healthy meals is the key.
6. Eat several foods at once. For snacks, aim for at least three food groups like a whole grain, fruit and nuts. This provides your body with a broader spectrum of nutrients to work with throughout the day.
7. Boost your calorie intake healthfully. The best way to rack up excess calories without having to eat huge quantities of food and without having to eat junk food is to choose nutrient rich foods that pack a big calorie punch for a small amount.
8. The best options are nuts, seeds and unsweetened dried fruit, whole grains and lean proteins.
9. Drink your calories. Good choices include 100% fruit juice, low fat milk or milk alternatives like soy milk.
10. Eat right before bed. Sleep time is when a lot of our healing, repair and regeneration work takes place. It's like rush hour for building muscle and lean tissue, so eating a healthy snack right before bed ensures a fresh supply of nutrients available to go to work inside the body. Once again, it is a great timing.
Try this for 200 days and don’t give up in between. This will surely going to work for you.