Saturday, December 12, 2009

Innovative Gadgets: Flip and Tumble Bag


You never know when you're going to need a bag for schlepping things around - library books, farmer's market goods, extra shoes. I probably have a dozen folding bags lying around the house and in the trunk of my car, but I find that I never re-fold them after the first time I unfold them (well, often I don't know how, it's like solving a puzzle and I just don't have time).

The Flip & Tumble bag is a very inexpensive, lightweight, reusable bag that doesn't look so bad (the teal and lime colors look sort of nice for something that serves as an alternative grocery bag), and is (at least seems to be) easy to roll back up into a ball when not in use. Supposedly, if you can roll up a pair of socks, you should be able to roll up this bag.

Good for travel, I think - throw a couple of balls in your suitcase in case you do more shopping than you anticipated.







No comments:

+1

You Tube