Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Riddles ... 3


  1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
The room with the lions - if they have not eaten in 3 years, they would be dead and thus not be a danger to anyone!

  1. The Mississippi River is the dividing line between Tennessee and Arkansas. If an airplane crashed exactly in the middle of the Mississippi River there, where would the survivors is buried?
You do not bury survivors!

  1. Each morning I appear to lie at your feet, all day I will follow No matter how fast you run, yet I nearly perish in the midday sun. What am I?
Your Shadow

  1. What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the day and three legs in the evening?
Man (A baby crawls, a grown-up walks, an old person uses a cane.)

  1. Why is an engaged girl like a telephone?
Because they both have rings.

  1. What does Brazil produce that no other country produces?
Brazilians.

  1. A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exact weight of the truck. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse?
No, it does not collapse. Because it has driven a half mile - you would subtract the gas used from the total weight of the truck.

  1. What English word has three consecutive double letters?
Bookkeeper

  1. I am strongest when you see me as round, but I am often viewed in other forms. I lift and drop the sea with my tremendous strength, and a man with a name like 'powerful bicep' was the first to tread on me. What am I?
Moon

  1. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Dinosaurs laid eggs long before there were chickens!








No comments:

+1

You Tube