Thursday, June 14, 2012

Riddles 7


  1. A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me Rs. 500, but if I cannot, I will pay you Rs.500." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees; thinking no matter what the man writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
The man did exactly as he said he would and wrote "your exact weight" on the paper.

  1. What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?
The letter M.

  1. It is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of the end, and the end of every space. What is it?
The Letter E.

  1. What has a neck, but no head?
A Bottle

  1. If you say my name, I'll no longer exist. What am I?
Silence

  1. Why can't a mind reader read your mind?
He could-if you had one!

  1. Good at math? Try this one.... if 1=3, 2=3, 3=5, 4=4, 5=4
    6=3, 7=5, 8=5, 9=4, 10=3,
    So what does
    11=?
    12=?
11=6 and 12=6 (the number of letters in the number's name)

  1. A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years. How many years did it take for the tree to reach half its maximum height?
Nine Years.

  1. What did one wall say to the other?
"I'll meet you at the corner."









No comments:

+1

You Tube